20140504

3 Moons

Holla People.
Seems long time no write anything.
3 months I left this my scratch "paper" web.
For months,
I figured something and manage my "system" internally and externally.
Moved to my new place with new people, new foods, new environment but the weather a bit HOT, my new home, my new room, my new life.
Overall is new for me.
With all new,
my body figure is also had a dramatic changed.
Increased in few kilos.
43kg to 50kg.
urghhhh... that's sucks.
I felt lazy, over slept, I felt nothing... I felt FAT.
So within weeks,
I did some transformation of my life with 
5 steps to be a healthy person by Tara Stiles (Yoga Guru):



1. Drink lot of water. Skip coffee, soda, etc.
2. Eats more fruits and veggys.
3. Do lots of meditation. 
4. YOGA - this is my new obsession. you know what is perfect for my belly.
5. SMILE and be HAPPY.

That's it.
Hope I will update my scratch blog soon.
Constantly????

Nadia Anne J.



No comments:

Post a Comment